At Florida Center for Healthy Living we are dedicated to providing individualized care using a functional medicine approach. Functional medicine doesn't just address symptoms, it addresses the whole person in the context of the health of the individual. Functional medicine practitioners spend time with their patients, listening to their histories and looking at the interactions between genetic, environmental, physiological, and lifestyle factors that may influence long-term health and chronic disease.
The following are some highlights of the services we provide: Please see WHAT WE DO for a more detailed list of the types of health issues we commonly treat.
- Thorough investigation into your unique situation and targeted testing beyond traditional medical approach
- Personalized patient planning based on your individual findings
- Thorough testing of thyroid, adrenal, and other hormones if appropriate
- Advanced testing of the gut, food allergies, cardiometabolic status, neurotransmitters, immune system, and more
- The use of botanicals and nutritional supports when possible, prescription of medication when necessary
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy, including Pellet therapy when appropriate
- Addressing the Autism Puzzle: behavioral and medical issues; attention, speech, OCD, ADD/ADHD
- Individual testing for Nutritional deficiencies
- Individualized 12 week weight loss program
- Referrals to nutritional counseling by a functional medicine-based Registered Dietician
- Cosmetic services such as Botox and fillers to help you look as young as you feel