Patients can make an appointment by calling the office at (561) 420-8820. Office visits are scheduled Monday through Friday.
New patients are asked to bring the following:
- Please bring your health insurance cards.
- Many of the tests are covered by insurance.
- Please bring your driver's license or photo identification.
- Please bring a list of medications, vitamins, and/or supplements you currently take.
- Please bring your medical records or the names and contact information of your current physicians.
- Please inform us of any pertinent medical history.
- You may bring a list of questions or concerns you would like to address at your first meeting.
- Please note that payment is expected at time of service. Our office will provide appropriate Super Bill information which you may submit to your insurance company provider or Medicare for reimbursement if applicable.